Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 tiredofwaiting

eroo wrote: »
    You know your still my no.1 :p

And I thought we were getting on like a house on fire:(

rugby wrote: »
    Bit of flirting going on here :D:D and poor its all good not getting involved with his speedo's on ( hee hee ) must be afraid of Eroo :p i think :eek:
    Ye will all get red cards of blue belle later hee hee and a firm back too the topic please ;)

What can I say a man in a thong just does it for me!! I like getting into trouble so I may aswell have coz I'm getting the red card anyway! Naughty!!:D:D

A woman after my own heart! lol

If only you knew the half of it!! Ok back to templemore...bring it on!!:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Aghhhhh hemmmmmmmmm

*clears throat and everyone looks at the bossman (yes....when blue belle isnt home I am!!)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055499625&page=351

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

NGA wrote: »
    Aghhhhh hemmmmmmmmm

*clears throat and everyone looks at the bossman (yes....when blue belle isnt home I am!!)

Knew it was only a matter of time...

''Bake him away toys''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

:D:D:D

Eroo , poor its all good is just lost for words, one nill on the ladies count, must say this thrend is so much better when people are having a laugh and not handing out the red cards :eek:

Aghhhhh hemmmmmmmmm

Ahhh sorry NGA we were just having fun, it's a lovely sunny day and it beats the blues that have been going on in here. Really sorry, can you forgive us?:o

Eroo , poor its all good is just lost for words, one nill on the ladies count, must say this thrend is so much better when people are having a laugh and not handing out the red cards :eek:

Definitely one up for the ladies!! Ah this room got so serious for awhile, we will all be friends down in the college we are just starting early :D

Definitely one up for the ladies!! Ah this room got so serious for awhile, we will all be friends down in the college we are just starting early :D

Hey you must be after getting the sack at this stage ??? ive some excuse im not working till tonight, a lady by night :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Yeah the only cards should be Valentine's cards!!:D
    Ahhh sorry NGA we were just having fun, it's a lovely sunny day and it beats the blues that have been going on in here. Really sorry, can you forgive us?:o
    It's alright NGA, I'll punish her!

Ok, I'll stop now before I get banned.

As requested.. anyone care to join me? :D

Think we got away with the red cards :D:p

You think so eh???

just about haha

just about haha

I think we are well and truely in the bad books, but a nice sunny day and it would out us all in good smilie form... :D

• Advertisement

NGA is just a big teddy bear sure!! Despite the leather bike pants!:P

NGA is just a big teddy bear sure!! Despite the leather bike pants!:P

Ha ha hey welcome back eroo , hope ya missed us and oh the red cards hee hee:p

Ha ha hey welcome back eroo , hope ya missed us and oh the red cards hee hee:p

It's good to be back.. no more red cards thanks!:D

Good to see your not blushing anymore!;)

• Advertisement

Good to see your not blushing anymore!;)[/QUO

I dont blush :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Geri Boyle

Jeez a bit of sun and you all go crazy. :eek:

I've moved the bold posts in here, lads yiz are making serious work for us mods these days. Go easy will yiz ;)

Blue Belle wrote: »

I've moved the bold posts in here, lads yiz are making serious work for us mods these days. Go easy will yiz ;)

Its all just a bit of fun :D

I dont blush :p
    You could have fooled me!:D
    Blue Belle wrote: »

Can't help it we're bold.. your no angel either!!;):p

Good job you have never met me in person , id go weak at the knees if i met ya :D rock on templemore.. if you cant have a laugh when can ya :p;)

Can't help it we're bold.. your no angel either!!;):p

This conversation just got interesting!!! Have ye all met up to some stage??

Good job you have never met me in person , id go weak at the knees if i met ya :D rock on templemore.. if you cant have a laugh when can ya :p;)

Exactly.. you'll see me a mile away strolling around the town in my onesie!!

This conversation just got interesting!!! Have ye all met up to some stage??

No we haven't.. but what IS interesting is your apparent disappointment at not being invited!!:D

No we haven't.. but what IS interesting is your apparent disappointment at not being invited!!:D

Too right!!! I bet blue belle is a cracker!!! (and all the wimmin):D

Mods with benefits??:D

• Advertisement

All chat now and ya kicking us out of the other thrend..ill forgive ya.... so some one has a little crush on blue belle mmmmm :p:p:p
    Eroo i look forward too the day we finally meet , ill bring that other new girl with me as well :D if you havnt frightened her off with all your flirting today :eek:

All chat now and ya kicking us out of the other thrend..ill forgive ya.... so some one has a little crush on blue belle mmmmm :p:p:p
    Eroo i look forward too the day we finally meet , ill bring that other new girl with me as well :D if you havnt frightened her off with all your flirting today :eek:

Of course she isn't frightened.. shes probably just gone to confession for her sinful thoughts about me!

Of course she isn't frightened.. shes probably just gone to confession for her sinful thoughts about me!

If she saw you she'd be frightened of a head like that!!!

Rugby - general thread......G-E-N-E-R-A-L!!!! Banter and the likes:D

Coming from the man who wears a helmet in work!!:D

No need too spell it out message RECIEVED loud and clear.....:D
    so eroo whats been happening :p

No need too spell it out message RECIEVED loud and clear.....:D
    so eroo whats been happening :p

Not much!! You have any news? Btw are you waiting to apply or on the panel? I forgot!:o

Not much!! You have any news? Btw are you waiting to apply or on the panel? I forgot!:o

You forgot tut tut tut, waiting on my med and pct :D your waiting too apply i think :P

You forgot tut tut tut, waiting on my med and pct :D your waiting too apply i think :P

But I didnt forget you!;):D

Ya I am still waiting..:( But going on todays conversations I think the wait may not be as bad as it could be.:D

But I didnt forget you!;):D

Ya I am still waiting..:( But going on todays conversations I think the wait may not be as bad as it could be.:D

Ah hopeully, ah sure eroo your a younge buck so you have plenty of years too get in , clock is tick tick ticking for moi ;) wheres the lad in the leathers gone , hes gone awfully quiet :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

back from toning the speedo body. I missed a fair bit. Naughty people. And it seems none of you will be in templemore together. Your all talk. May as well put away the speedo. Unless the new girl has everything complete. She'll be eating it come august.

itsallgood wrote: »
    back from toning the speedo body. I missed a fair bit. Naughty people. And it seems none of you will be in templemore together. Your all talk. May as well put away the speedo. Unless the new girl has everything complete. She'll be eating it come august.

Who died and made you the boss ??? and what inside information do u think u have as too who gets called and who doesnt.... ooopppsss too right ya know nothing... stick too they speedo 's mate :D

Ah hopeully, ah sure eroo your a younge buck so you have plenty of years too get in , clock is tick tick ticking for moi ;) wheres the lad in the leathers gone , hes gone awfully quiet :mad:

Young dumb and full of............................... fun!!:pac:

Ah he just gets shy around women.

Young dumb and full of............................... fun!!:pac:

Ah he just gets shy around women.

well im a little more mature than you are, only a few yrs , ill wait too see you in the leathers first and then ill give you my score outta 10 :p

well im a little more mature than you are, only a few yrs , ill wait too see you in the leathers first and then ill give you my score outta 10 :p

Hahahaha!!:D I'll do likewise!!;)

Hey its all good :D:D:D seen as your all chat about your speedo's why not up load a picture so :p

• Advertisement

I'm just playing hard to get!!

I'm just playing hard to get!!

I love a good challenge :p

I love a good challenge :p

You wont get it out of me that easy!!