Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos on the ear

Options
  • 27-02-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭

Anyone here with experience? :)

Im leaving in less than two months & want to have a tattoo for my time here. Im thinking about a four leaf clover or something.
    & i would love to have it on my ear.
    I found some pictures & i really like the place.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Actually on your ear?

There is one person I know of that got an ear tattoo done, but I don't think it's generally a great idea, because of how thin the skin is there, and the general waxy-ness of the skin there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Sasaa

ear_skull_by_arcaneserpent.jpg

First_tattoo_by_jar_of_urine.jpg

Like here :)

Yeah, im not sure, thats why i ask :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Those ear tats are some of the nicer ones I've seen. Have you maybe considered the neck / collarbone - shoulder area? I think ink looks nicer there than on the ear but thats just me. If you defo want the ear done maybe try to find someone with experience of doing ears. Good luck with it whatever you decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mrs Fed

Love them, go for it!
    Gave me an idea.
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheBlondeOne

Those pics are of very new tattoos, believe me they don't look that good a year or two (or more) down the road......;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement