Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV to BT???

Options
  • 27-02-2009 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Been with eircom(sucks) to BT(not bad)then to UTV(okish) price dictated plus other factors also,speed, contention ratio etc
    Anyway I was looking at my Utv bills and they are up around €55-60 euro a month(not feckin great really!!!)
    that does include evening and weekend calls(landline of course) to Ireland & UK.
    Looking at going just for BB with BT @ 32.63€ per month and using 13434 for calls what do you think?
    thanks
    john

PS: come to think of it is the price of between €50 and €60 the average for BB?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

First off you#ll need to pay a contract termination fee with UTV, I believe its about 30e...nice little surprise from them when you try to change packages or cancel your service with them :mad:

Are you comparing like for like, does the BT package include line rental...same type of cap etc?

Advertisement