Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picket Fencing

Options
  • 27-02-2009 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all, I havent posted here before but thought I will ask for some advice since Im at a loss on this subject...

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I am looking to purchase picket fencing and gate. At present we have a fairly ok size garden and a cocker spaniel pup, we are in the process of concreting half of the garden to the back door and putting up a picket fence and gate to keep him off the grass and more so away from the plants as he has destroyed everything in the back garden.

Any ideas where i can buy picket fencing pre made or would i have to go and build a fence myself (well not me but the other half) from scratch, plus any ideas on the price. Have searched the interenet but to no avail.... :)

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Clonee Sawmills, on Dunboyne Road, Clonee, have a good selection. Google for the website etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FarmerBrown

If your out the northside of Dublin you could try my local Whites Agri, seem to have a large selection.

Advertisement