Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp my IPhone

• 27-02-2009 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I have had an IPhone since Christmas. I have been trying to install the most useful applications on it. I have unlocked my IPhone so I could install a few more applications such as video recording.

What applications do you have on your IPhone and why?

Mine are:-

Remote - Very good for playing music from my laptop at parties and controlling it from my phone

WunderRadio - Great for listening to the radio over 3g.

Labyrinth LE - [game] My only game. Good to show people how good the gyroscope is.

Eirtext Pro - Great for using my quota of free texts online

Fring - Haven't used this properly. Can message on Skype and Google talk

Google Earth - cool app. Just slightly cooler than google maps

Google - Good for checking all my google account info especially beneficial for my google calendars.

Shazam - Good fun application for recording a small portion of music to get name and singer / band

Translator - Handy for when I'm away. Uses Google translator I believe

Currency - Good for comparing Euro against select currencies

WifiTrak - Not really used yet but tells you all Wifi available

Zippo Lighter - Good fun app showing use gyroscope and mic (I could not afford the beer app)

VideoRecorder.org - Great for Video Recording with Iphone (IPhone needs to be unlocked)

[Wanted] Logmein - Remote access to my computer from IPhone over 3G. Looks cool but just a bit too expensive at the moment.

Feel free to comment on my applications or just mention your own.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement