Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building Community Groups in Clonsilla

Options
  • 27-02-2009 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to start up some Community groups, of varied types, in the Clonsilla area of Dublin 15. My aim is to help build a better environment for us all.

If you would like to get involved or if you have any ideas, input, grudges etc please let me know and we'll take it from there.

I'll be starting up a blog this evening to chart our progress.

I look forward to meeting everyone of you.
    Clonsilla:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

On your own or who is it you are working with/for or getting backing from ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Clonsilla

Thaedydal wrote: »
    On your own or who is it you are working with/for or getting backing from ?

Hi Thaedydal,

Thanks for your interest.

Currently there's just me...

..."From little Acorns mighty Oaks do grow"

Are you in the Clonsilla Area, do you have any thoughts on the Clonsilla Community, leads, links, contacts, interest?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Clonsilla wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking to start up some Community groups, of varied types, in the Clonsilla area of Dublin 15. My aim is to help build a better environment for us all.

If you would like to get involved or if you have any ideas, input, grudges etc please let me know and we'll take it from there.

I'll be starting up a blog this evening to chart our progress.

I look forward to meeting everyone of you.
    Clonsilla:)

Hi clonsilla,
    I hope you have some success with what you're doing. do keep us updated with any progress you make.
    In the meantime, why not contact these people - looks like they are/were doing something along the same lines. Might save you a little work!

Thanks for the link Gaspode, I'll keep you all updated!

Updates can also be found on www.twitter.com/clonsilla , clonsilla.blogspot.com, www.myspace.com/clonsilla

Clonsilla Walkers
    Want to join a walking group near you, at a time suitable for you?

Then check out Clonsilla Walkers and get started today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement