Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gymnastics classes in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-02-2009 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm 22 and have never done gymnastics before, are there any places that will take adults that are complete beginners?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

y amight wanna try the dublin forum not Donegal and also watch for posting multiple threads on same subject in various forums. It's a no no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oreilly89

Hi

I'm just wondering if you ever found an adult class in Dublin as I'm 21 and really interested in taking it up even though I have never done it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

hi

Dublin Forum thata way
    > :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

It's a bit of a stretch from Dublin to Donegal alright ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,108 ✭✭✭✭muffler

cat.gif

Moved all the way from Donegal to Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Joo

Hi

If you are still looking Clondalkin Gymnastics Club are starting Adult Classes for all levels of ability in the coming weeks check out their website www.clondalkingymnasticsclub.com for more info.

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gymnasticlivie

Trojan Gymnastic Academy offer adult classes 4 times a week , Monday & Tuesday evening & Wednesday & Friday morning
    More info on www.trojanacademy.ie

Advertisement