Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Mourning/Black Friday

• 27-02-2009 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Is this the best thrash song of all time or what?:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

nannou4 wrote: »

Can't agree there at all, there are several songs on Killing Is My Business that destroy it, Skull Beneath The Skin and Rattlehead being two.

There are also several Anthrax songs that are better than GM/BF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭nannou4

yeah ok it was a bit of an exageration , they probly would but the production of KIMB takes a bit away from the killer performance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Peace sells is a better song
    so is In My Darkest Hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭nannou4

In my Darkest hour rules but good mourning has got that insane speed and energy and just mental song structure

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

I'm more of a Rust In Peace man myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Good Mourning has probably my favourite piece of guitar playing ever courtesy of Chris Poland. Genius. Black Friday is a kick ass tune too, one of my favourites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Sounds like a name for a cover band :P, in my darkest hour live is fookin killer, but the conjouring is one of my favs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

yea i reckon it would be there or there abouts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I was always partial to Wake Up Dead. The production values on the first two Megadeth albums really let them down, but the remasters are quite good... But why they had to remaster 'Countdown...'? That always sounded brilliant anyway, so why did they bother pissing around with it?

But yeah, back to the subject, Wake Up Dead would by my fave probably. That or Mary Jane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭dasdog

nannou4 wrote: »

It would be a candidate for me. Probably the best song from their best album though I never really listened to anything after Rust in Piece so I'm a bit ignorant. The Conjuring is another great, great song. It must be the guitar playing/speed as the production although much better than KIMB isn't great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement