Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Encyclopedia of lyrics

Options
  • 27-02-2009 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Anybody know if there's some sort of encyclopedia of lyrics on the web somewhere?

i want to find as many songs as i can with one particular word in them - I've found a site that will search for bands, albums or song names with the word, but not the song lyrics themselves.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emmag111

Im new to this and I dont know if Im even in the right
    forum but music seem to disappear off my pc without a trace and it cleared my ipod then so im trying to find some of the songs I had one of them was a dance song but I dont know the name of it I just called it "dance classic" the only words in the song are "no, no, no, no, can I get a hand, oh no, no, no, no can I get a hand" the rest is pretty much music with those words repeated every so often... I would greatly appreciate anyones help

Advertisement