Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there any jobs in tramore or waterford

Options
  • 27-02-2009 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

hey all been out of work for about 4 months im a qualified electrician by trade but am looking to get into any job that offers a steady wage but every where i apply seem to use the fact im a tradesman as there way of saying because they as soon as the work picks up il leave but truth is im sick of been a tradesman anyway so any ideas let me know:):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭road_2_damascus

hey all been out of work for about 4 months im a qualified electrician by trade but am looking to get into any job that offers a steady wage but every where i apply seem to use the fact im a tradesman as there way of saying because they as soon as the work picks up il leave but truth is im sick of been a tradesman anyway so any ideas let me know:):):)

All the very best to you and I hope you get work of some sort soon... but I have this advice, get someone to look over your cv before you hand it in to employers. Get them to check, and double check it for punctuation. Also, keep it short.. 1 page. If you get an interview, dress sharply and present yourself in the best possible way you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I'm happy to have a lok at your CV for you if you'd like. PM me if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

ok il pm you now so:):)

Advertisement