Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLAY.com Customer Support

• 27-02-2009 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Got the new batman dvd for xmas, however when opened it and looked at disc, it was a different region than that stated on the case.

I have emailed Play.com and got a ticket, however that was over a month ago with no reply. Any idea how to get a hold of them as the fone number on the website is disconnected......

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Search this site for previous threads... there have been some working contact numbers posted for them.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

I have sent a few mails now, all responded with automated answers. The phonelines are still not working.

Any idea about how to get thru to these people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭Garth

Phone number --

+442890921724

I think this is the one I used last time I had a query. They're very helpful once you get through to them but I've been at them a couple times to make the Irish number obvious on their site!

Advertisement