Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell

Options
  • 27-02-2009 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

An Irishman dies and due to his previous life, gets sent to the fires of hell. A week after his arrival, the devil goes to check how he is doing and finds him relaxing in the intense heat. Do you not find it hot? the devil asks. Not in the least is the answer, it reminds me of when I was working the building in Saudi. The devil goes to his office and cranks up the heat. A couple of days later he goes back and the Irishman is totally at ease. This is great, it reminds me of the holiday in Majorca. The devil is really miffed so he turns the thermostat to absolute freeze.On returning to the desolate seen of frozen wasteland he finds the Irishman jumping up and down and singing! This is too much for the devil who demands an explication. The Irishman looks around and says dont you know what this means? It means that Ireland have won the six nations, Dublin the All Ireland and we have politicans who know what they are doing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Quality! Have some stars :D

Edit although with the Dublin all ireland, the devil better invest in long johns cos thats comin soon!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Great stuff.!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

GAAman wrote: »
    Quality! Have some stars :D

Edit although with the Dublin all ireland, the devil better invest in long johns cos thats comin soon!!!

more chance or an Irish 6 Nations than a Dublin All-Ireland....and im a Dublin GAA fan before you ask :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Laurent wrote: »
    Dublin the All Ireland

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - I can't control myself :eek:

Advertisement