Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rusheen cross roads Barna Road (developer found dead at home)

Options
  • 27-02-2009 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Any one know what happen early on today ? at Rusheen cross roads Barna Road lot cops and ambulance service around 11 am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Mods, could you please remove this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Andrea B. wrote: »
    Mods, could you please remove this thread.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Because someone may well name and comment on the deceased without all of his family/friends having been told at this early stage.

This forum is also visited from afar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Thats fair enough I suppose. Condolences to the family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Yeah I agree. Nobody should be told of a death on the internet especially. Condolences to the persons family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Until we have official news this discussion is closed.
    Please don't start new threads without links to online papers.
    Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

With reference to the above closed thread posted yesterday http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055500028

The person was named as a leading property deveoper in Galway
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0228/1224241983585.html

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I removed a post as was speculating to the cause of death, probably too early to say. Gardaí say they are treating the discovery of Mr O’Dolan’s body as a tragic accident.

RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

:eek:

I knew this guy, wtf? Haven't been to Galway this week and won't be back until next week. If anyone else knew him and knows funeral arrangments could they please PM me?

Advertisement