Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist good with stretch marks?

Options
  • 27-02-2009 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey, i was just wondering if anybody knows a good artist to get, i want to get a large tattoo of flowers covering my hips and lower back as i really hate all my stretch marks. but i dont know of any tattooists in particular who are good at this sort of work, i live in galway but dont mind travelling to get a good job done, i hope someone can hep me.....:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just so ya know, getting them tattooed over will not completely hide the stretch marks, they will still be visible. Its something I've thought of doing many times myself!

You shouldnt be looking for a tattoo artist thats good at covering stretch marks, but rather good at the style of tattoo that you want. If the only reason for getting it is to try to hide the stretch marks though, I think you should thing long and hard about if you will be happy with the tattoo, or will you still dislike it as it cannot completely mask them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 *maisy*

hey again, yeah i know they wont be hidden but i really want a big tattoo, ive got two small ones already and ive got the bug...! was thinkin of a few different designs but have settled on these flowers for about six months now for exactly why you were saying, cause i wanted to make sure i really did want it. but i thought some people were better at tattoing delicate skin like that than others... maybe im wrong though and should consider the stlye first like you were saying.... now im confused!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

my two big tattoos are partially over stretch marks, i've had three kids, i had no problem with either of the tats, Dave in Foxes Bow in limerick did mine, there are pics somewhere on the forum but i am too tired to find em tonight sorry

Advertisement