Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Supermacs in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭claireeney

was in the new supermacs tonight. id love to know how many piss heads will crease themselves on them steps goin down. or up even. by the way where will KFC be? and when???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Guys, whats the "new exciting development" thats replacing supermacs in eyre square?

All you need to know:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055500094

The exciting new development is a jazzed up supermacs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Galway1987

i went in to buy a cd yesterday & came out with a snackbox.... magic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Galway1987

I went in to buy a CD the last day and came out with a snack box.... magic!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Galway1987 wrote: »
    i went in to buy a cd yesterday & came out with a snackbox.... magic

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

was talking to security guard in there last night he said old place will be back open all new and shiny in 5 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Supermac's have moved back into the old place today!

Just past it there. It's redecorated inside... I definitely prefer the way it was before though. There looks to be much fewer seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Any pics? Didnt think they'd have it all done this quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Found this on the website:
    Galway’s first food court has opened today in Supermac’s, Eyre Square. The fast food outlet has undergone an extensive new renovation. There are many exciting and fresh additions to the premises. The modern store has a Food Court experience with the presence of Supermac’s, Papa John’s Pizza, Scoop Ice-cream and Quizno’s Subs. This offers customers a multitude of food options in refreshing new surroundings.

Quizno’s subs are the most prevalent new addition. Quizno’s is an American based company that offers customers an amazing collection of chef-inspired recipes using high-quality ingredients to create hot toasted subs, signature soups and fresh salads.

There is a substantial investment being made to rejuvenate the existing store. Supermac’s Eyre Square is the flag ship store for this fast food chain of restaurants. Supermac’s has been in operation in Eyre Square for the last 27 years and in the current premises since 1991. “Eyre Square” was the fourth store opened in the fast food chain by Pat McDonagh, the managing director.

Pat McDonagh said of the project “We are delighted with the revamp, the new premises looks fantastic”. “We would like to invite all of our customers back to the newly refurbished store and to Galway first Food Court”. Pat also added “All our customers palates can now be catered for under the one roof!”

Supermac’s is one of Ireland’s largest indigenous fast food chains which also operate the pizza company Papa John’s Ireland. The Galway based franchise currently has 96 outlets across the Republic and Northern Ireland. Supermac’s also has plans to open a number of stores during the coming year. This in turn will generate employment on a national level adding to its existing 2,500 plus employees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

I was in this evening and wanted my usual
    plain supermac burger
    this has been changed now its a bigger burger,cooked way different, something like a certain flame grilled burger....place seems too futuristic....Ya I know its supermac's I am on about...but go look

Advertisement