Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo viewing

• 27-02-2009 9:22pm

hey guys,

excuse me if this is the incorrect forum to post my query but in my documents and in my pictures i did something to the settings. so now when i view my folders in the thumbnail view showing 4 pictures in the album the name of the album doesnt appear.

it always did before and now just looks stupid!

could anyone help me thanks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

same happened me ages ago
    Go into your My Pictures and set the View to Thumbnails then hold the Shift key down and click on the View button and select Details.
    Remove your finger from the Shift key. You should now see file names.
    Hold the Shift key down and click on the View button and select Thumbnails.
    You should now see thumbnails with file names under them.

Holding the shift key down usually toggles between folder/tile names and no folder/file names.

Edit I should add if you dont see a change after doing those steps just refresh the folder by hitting f5 or go out and back into it

Alternatively tools/folder options/view /reset folders

Advertisement