Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Ford Meet

Options
  • 27-02-2009 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Ok, I know that this thread is posted already in the motors section, but I know for a fact there is a lot of Ford enthusiasts in Sligo, and the North West, and we're trying to spread the word about this, so hopefully the mods wont pull it???

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055499334

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Seeing as it is an event that is taking place in Sligo although its not a thread about Sligo,I'm happy to keep it here for the time been.
    Not sure how much traffic it will attract but it's worth keeping it here for a while.

Hope Xiney agrees,its the first decision I've made been a mod:) All be it not a big one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Is this an event where people come together to complain about having a ford? what a great idea! poor people need to go somewhere to complain.

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Seeing as it is an event that is taking place in Sligo although its not a thread about Sligo,I'm happy to keep it here for the time been.
    Not sure how much traffic it will attract but it's worth keeping it here for a while.

Hope Xiney agrees,its the first decision I've made been a mod:) All be it not a big one!

should that not be being??? thanks for being our new playmate!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

Is this an event where people come together to complain about having a ford? what a great idea! poor people need to go somewhere to complain.

thats a very very cheap comment

hi_sir wrote: »
    thats a very very cheap comment

Are you the 'proud' owner of a ford? Are you my father in law???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Manic Marvin

Hey, if you've got a Ford, and had it long enough to want to complain about it pop along, someone might be able to tell you where you're going wrong, or if you don't have one, you might be converted!

Hey, if you've got a Ford, and had it long enough to want to complain about it pop along, someone might be able to tell you where you're going wrong, or if you don't have one, you might be converted!

Haha good answer!! No I already have bmw to complain about! might pop along anyway since al my inlaws are ford mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

No need to be getting smart with each other,take your bickering elsewhere please.

just a bit of banter!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Manic Marvin

just a bit of banter!!!

I second that, at least my thread is being read! That and he's gonna spread the word. Too bad he has no taste! :P

• Advertisement

I second that, at least my thread is being read! That and he's gonna spread the word. Too bad he has no taste! :P

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement