Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dave clarke - tripod 27th

• 27-02-2009 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

well folks,

didnt see a thread here or in the clubbing section so thought i would throw one out there to see if anyones headin in tonight.

seen him a few times and always savage!!

last time he played tripod last year he dropped coatnoise. i nearly **** myself haha

tonight shall be good..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

my fav dave clarke tripod clip from youtube.

filth n dirt - go ahead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-I4WbUlAjo

heres another one, just a simple spinback and everyone goes mental!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvJ2P8Ic5xY

how the fuk do u enbed these youtube moview with the

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Seen him a few times and yes he is good but €25 in these desperate times of recession is taking the proverbial p*ss, you can go and see 2 top DJ's in Manchester or Leeds for a tenner,or a Rave like Raindance with 7 arenas with different musical styles open till 7am and all for only £18,certain promoters here are taking the p*ss,but there are others who should be commended for keeping prices to a minimum

fully aggree with ya johnny, headin to zabiela in leeds, ticket is a tenner, got the flights for 20.

b and b next door, another 15 for the night.

and hes on till 5 am.

**** it he doesnt play too often, and i dont venture out too often either anymore, so i dont mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

would have gone, but 25 is a laugh, considering I seen him and a host of others for 45 at I love Techno. Think ill head to the advent tonight, only 14 snots.

I will admit he was brilliant at ILT, but the advent seems the better option to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭nah_biy!

He was so good at ILT you'd have paid the €25. He wasn't great in Cork a few weeks ago, for the same price. Full of scangers too.

well it was cork!!

haha only jokin

25 is steep but if u ask me at 3 am tonight if it was worth it i think i know what the answer would be!!!!

copeyhagen wrote: »
    fully aggree with ya johnny, headin to zabiela in leeds, ticket is a tenner, got the flights for 20.

b and b next door, another 15 for the night.

and hes on till 5 am.

**** it he doesnt play too often, and i dont venture out too often either anymore, so i dont mind.

My bird is originally from Leeds and i may well be heading there to live in a month or two, the club scene there wipes the floor with Dublin in every respect and it's not half as big,maybe the same size as Cork not as big as Manchester (which is brilliant)

Anyway if you went to Clarkey hope you have a good one.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

jonny68 wrote: »
    My bird is originally from Leeds and i may well be heading there to live in a month or two, the club scene there wipes the floor with Dublin in every respect and it's not half as big,maybe the same size as Cork not as big as Manchester (which is brilliant)

Anyway if you went to Clarkey hope you have a good one.:)

erm, you are aware that Cork is a lot bigger than Dublin right?? :confused:

I don't be impressed by DC's sets I must admit, very experimental I find.

Jay D wrote: »
    erm, you are aware that Cork is a lot bigger than Dublin right?? :confused:

I don't be impressed by DC's sets I must admit, very experimental I find.

Yeah the county itself might be but not the city;)

I've not seen Dave Clarke in a number of years but anytime i did see him it was full on Techno which i liked so unless he's changed his style in recent years i wouldn't know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

It was full on techno last night. Nice set too, little over two hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

somewhere in this sprawling mansion i call home i have the dave clarke fuse cd that he signed for me (cd and sleeve) when he played the roxy in waterford all those years ago. do i get a prize?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭nah_biy!

longshanks wrote: »
    somewhere in this sprawling mansion i call home i have the dave clarke fuse cd that he signed for me (cd and sleeve) when he played the roxy in waterford all those years ago. do i get a prize?

AIDS

yeh he ****in rocked, dropped coatnoise again, crowd went mental.

savage night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

nah_biy! wrote: »
    He was so good at ILT you'd have paid the €25. He wasn't great in Cork a few weeks ago, for the same price. Full of scangers too.

that was my fear about the Cork gig, it was the same story at the 2 Many DJs gig:(

Advertisement