Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Night Pharmacy in Galway

Options
  • 27-02-2009 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

hey guys, just wondering is there any pharmacy open now (9.30pm) in Galway city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Carraig

Opposite the hospital on Newcastle Road - University Pharmacy - till 10 at least

You could swing by Mullins in Salthill between Centra and Supermacs - they're late openers too but not sure how late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ownknee

Don't know of a chemist thats open but if its an emergency then call West Doc on 1850 365 000. They would have access to painkillers etc.
    Just depends on what your after really.
    Are you in pain or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

The pharmacy at the new Dunnes in Briarhill is supposed to be late opening too, till 10pm I think. I would give them a quick call first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I'm nearly sure Mullins in Salthill opens late night. It's a couple of doors down from the Church, towards Seapoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Carlotta

As far as I know the one on Eglinton St and the one in Salthill take turns to be the "all-night" pharmacy in Galway. Not 100% on this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

ownknee wrote: »
    Don't know of a chemist thats open but if its an emergency then call West Doc on 1850 365 000.
    It's worth noting that West Doc will be unwilling to deal with anyone who isn't a patient with one of their registered GPs.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

None of the above open late anymore. The latest is WeCare in Salthill (Beside Morton's). Open til 10pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

hada wrote: »
    hey guys, just wondering is there any pharmacy open now (9.30pm) in Galway city?

I think petrol stations sell condoms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

scholar007 wrote: »
    I think petrol stations sell condoms :D

What a witty contribution. If only your Da had see this thread, eh?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Gambas wrote: »
    None of the above open late anymore. The latest is WeCare in Salthill (Beside Morton's). Open til 10pm
    It's called just "Care Pharmacy" these days on account some company law hijinks. Same people mind...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

What a witty contribution. If only your Da had see this thread, eh?

Do you know my Da because I don't? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah but thread was started in 09. Will close this one and if someone need to ask they can start a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement