Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M14 rails?

Options
  • 27-02-2009 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

I recently became the proud owner of an M14 (brilliant, I'd recommend the ASG I have to anyone!) my only problem is that I've got no way of attaching any sort of sight to it as it doesn't come with a scope rail

Does anyone know where I could get a rail system without morphing it into an EBResque contraption?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AndyWhite

Keggers wrote: »
    I recently became the proud owner of an M14 (brilliant, I'd recommend the ASG I have to anyone!) my only problem is that I've got no way of attaching any sort of sight to it as it doesn't come with a scope rail

Does anyone know where I could get a rail system without morphing it into an EBResque contraption?

Thanks in advance

I just left a reply in your old thread there. you've probably got a mount since then but the ebay store problot2 has the mounts there. i got a mount and a scope for 50 euro including shipping. it says its to fit the tokyo marui model but it works with the ASG on too.

Advertisement