Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Freedom Plus

Options
  • 28-02-2009 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

i am trying to find out if this broadband package is any good, it is advertised as being up to 3mbps on the perlico site here but in their terms and conditions here they only state 2mbps which has me a bit worried about its value for money.

does anyone have perlico 3mbps broadband and is it actually 3mbps or more like 2mbps? also is it reasonably reliable? what are their support like if there were any issues? has anyone had any problem with cancelling the free trial of F-secure after the three month trial?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

It's 3 meg. The 2 meg product doesn't exist anymore. They just haven't bothered updating their Ts&Cs.

Personally I wouldn't touch Perlico with a 40 foot pole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

ok thanks for that, my sister has their 1mbps bundle costing €46 a month and she is happy enough with it, are they unreliable or poor customer care? they are really just reselling the eircom product surely?

Advertisement