Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

asking exemption for ACCA part1

Options
  • 28-02-2009 8:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Dear Sir,Madam

I would like to inquire about exemption on ACCA part1. I am from Myanmar, Asian. I got Bechelor of Engineering Degree majoring in IT from myanmar. then i have finished LCCI level 3 Diploma passing by management accounting with distinction,cost accounting with distinction, business stastics with distinction and financial accounting with pass. I also had 1 year experience as an account assistant in myanmar and have been working as an administrative account assistant in Singapore for 6 months. Now i intend to parttime study ACCA in july intake in Singapore. Can i get some exemptions regarding to the facts as i mentioned above? How many subjects can i get exemption at most? Kindly reply to my email address. thanks for your time.

Regards,
    May

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi chittone,

I think you're in the wrong place, this site is in Ireland, not Singapore. :)

Advertisement