Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Violin Lessons

Options
  • 28-02-2009 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Have decided to start learning the violin, something I've always wanted to do, and am looking into lessons.

I'm based in Clonsilla, Dublin 15, and found a term of 8 weekly group lessons, 45mins each, in the Blanchardstown School of Music. The price for this is 135 euro. I could choose private lessons of 30 mins duration for 220, but money is an issue at the moment and sure i may even make friends and have a laugh in the group. In the past i learnt piano privately and guitar in a group and to be honest i preferred the group environment.

What are people's thoughts on these prices? Does anyone have any experience of the Blanch school of music?

Thanks a million :)

Advertisement