Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Civil War

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

McArmalite wrote: »
    Since this post is mainly about your beautiful thread - british friends of Ireland, could you post it over there " ya amadan ", I'll post my reply to it then :rolleyes:

( BTW, what do you mean by " You managed to diss a number of labour UK party members like ken lingstone. " ?? )

well, i am merely responding to YOUR post in this thread, which You and only you specifically raised another thread ie friends of ireland, in direct response to a post of mine HERE and in a pathetic effort to support whatever misinterpreted nonsense you were saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Thread was a mess before and was made by a poster who was later banned. If someone wants to begin a new discussion about the civil war fine but keep it civil.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement