Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting my house

Options
  • 28-02-2009 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi, I have an 1100 sqaure foot house in the city. A few months ago I was quoted 1000 euro (incl paint) for painting inside (walls, ceilings and skirting boards). At the time I thought it was a bit steep and have left it until now. Any ideas on whether this is a reasonable price or would I get it done cheaper now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

i reckon you could probably do it yourself for around 400. But then i hate paying monkeys for jobs i can do better myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

I'd say you would have much better quotations in these times, never go with your first quotation and make sure they are as reliable as possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

the brother in law is a painter i could pass on your number to him if you want?

Advertisement