Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish grammar course - Survey

Options
  • 28-02-2009 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

Myself and a classmate are developed an e-learning course on Irish grammar for a college project. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing this quick survey so that we can see what areas you have the most trouble with? It'll only take 5 minutes and would be a huge help!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=iLYKTic5HlkM87IZL4ooZQ_3d_3d

Thanks a million,

Ergonomics.

Posted with permission from Piste and hullaballo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Hm... that URL isn't working properly for me, just brings one to the main page of the website.

(Also, I am offended you didn't contact me. And I edited the thread title to let people know this is a survey.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I have fixed the link now, hopefully it is working.

If you are offended then feel free to delete post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I'm only joking with you, if Piste and Hullabalú said it was okay, I don't mind.

Did the survey anyway... We could certainly do with some grammar education, Irish OR English. ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Thanks! Didn't want to upset anyone with the survey.

Hopefully if the projects turns out well we can make available to students. We're students of Irish ourselves and even in our final year of college we are still being taught grammar. It really is dire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Filled it out. I study e-learning as part of my college course, and I'm also a keen gaeilge fan, so if you need any help - just give me a shout. I'm currently working on a gaeilge reference application.

• Advertisement
Advertisement