Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies drinking PINTS !!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Its not that bad when its cold.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Defending the indefensible? A sad, sad day for BGRH to see this post here. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭trout

Brother Zaph ... I think it's time to don yore Sargeant At Arms uniform and dispense some justice, in the form of that video clip you like to use.

You know, the one with the flip chart and the elegantly efficient GTFO phrase.

*tut tut tut*

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You're right Brother trout, the wise words of Ari Gold have not been seen around these parts for some time, and this is the sort of thing that happens as a result. For those trying to defend that which cannot be defended, this is for you...

gtfo.gif

Ah ... that's the one. Many thanks. Order, I feel, has been restored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Didn think it was that rough in here, ill leave so. Over and out

• Advertisement

Didn think it was that rough in here, ill leave so. Over and out

Now now, don't be hasty.

The door is always open ... once you renounce that awful yellow fizzy water; the name of which is never spoken round here.

Plus, when a prodigal beer drinker returns ... we have a party :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The girlfriend drinks a pint of b** with me.
    visions of two underage drinkers taking turns sipping from one pint

next you'll say it was two straws :eek:

Advertisement