Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sickened :(

• 28-02-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭

just got asked to play at wmc for the quarterlife party.im leaving new york in 5 days so cant do it.
    **** :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

that sucks so much ass its not funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

seannash wrote: »
    just got asked to play at wmc for the quarterlife party.im leaving new york in 5 days so cant do it.
    **** :mad:

Well with the price of plane tickets these days you could always fly back man. Thats an opportunity not to be missed. Get yourself heard mate.

Unless you're making the story up and this is just an excuse....
    Only messing, thats the Irish begrudgery coming out.
    Shame dude, Its a damn shame..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Well with the price of plane tickets these days you could always fly back man. Thats an opportunity not to be missed. Get yourself heard mate.

Unless you're making the story up and this is just an excuse....
    Only messing, thats the Irish begrudgery coming out.
    Shame dude, Its a damn shame..
    ive played the past two years.i wasnt expecting to play this year but i just signed a track to them 3 weeks ago and i guess since im new to the label they want me down there.
    i know flights are cheap but ill be in australia and the flights aint that cheap from there ha ha ha
    ah well what can i do eh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I'm heading over to NY tomorrow, I'll fill in for ya!

Now where did I leave that Ghost Town 7"............

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote: »
    I'm heading over to NY tomorrow, I'll fill in for ya!

Now where did I leave that Ghost Town 7"............
    ha ha.its still a bit aways.
    just to let you know,we got a ****load of snow last night and i think theres more on the way.bring a good jacket with you and some waterproof shoes or boots or something :).if you need some recomendaions for clubs and **** lemme know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

seannash wrote: »
    ha ha.its still a bit aways.
    just to let you know,we got a ****load of snow last night and i think theres more on the way.bring a good jacket with you and some waterproof shoes or boots or something :).if you need some recomendaions for clubs and **** lemme know
    Yeah I've been watching the weather forecasts for the last week and I noticed the heap of snow you just got. -11 :eek:
    The forecast for the rest of the week seems to be sunny but bitterly cold. I'll make sure bring my thermals!

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Yeah I've been watching the weather forecasts for the last week and I noticed the heap of snow you just got. -11 :eek:
    The forecast for the rest of the week seems to be sunny but bitterly cold. I'll make sure bring my thermals!
    yeah not looking forward t going outside today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Progger

Thats such a bitch man. Surely there's some way to work around it. Any new tunes on the go at the moment??? I've listened to your stuff on Logicprohelp.com and quite like it. Keep up the good work man.

Progger wrote: »
    Thats such a bitch man. Surely there's some way to work around it. Any new tunes on the go at the moment??? I've listened to your stuff on Logicprohelp.com and quite like it. Keep up the good work man.

nah itll wind up being too expensive.im over it now.it sucks but i cant do anything about it

made a good few tracks since the ones ive posted over there.you can hear them all here
    http://soundcloud.com/seannash

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Are you leaving ny for good sean? What's your plan?

Zascar wrote: »
    Are you leaving ny for good sean? What's your plan?
    yeah for the forseeable future.flying out on thursday.
    heading to oz.probably a bad idea but been here too long and need a change of scenery.im sure ill be back though at some stage.
    heading to ireland for 20 days first then thailand for a week then oz:D

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I'm amazed you wouldn't stay in this fantastic country? Tis just splendid here at the moment :D

Felixdhc wrote: »
    I'm amazed you wouldn't stay in this fantastic country? Tis just splendid here at the moment :D
    ha ha i think 20 days is long enough.

Advertisement