Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up HEM HUD for ipoker 6 max

Options
  • 28-02-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I mostly play my 6 max on Stars, but I've been trying to play is on Ipoker and setting up HEM HUD has been an absolute nightmare for me. It's very difficult to see what's going on with the mini-view tables with HEMs standard HUD. Also when I move the hero stats on one table they move on all the other tables I play aswell (there is no preferred seating on Ipoker, so this is extremely annoying).

So yeah, can anyone give me a link to good Ipoker 6max huds? Should I be using big tables instead of mini-view? And how do I sort out my annoying problem of the hero stats moving on all tables.

Peace & Love
    Ted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Use the mini vieww and line them up somewhat like this....

Seat 1
    Seat 2
    Seat 3
    Seat 1s stats
    Seat 3s stats
    Seat 2s stats
    Seat 5s stats
    Seat 4s stats
    Seat 6s stats
    Seat 4
    Seat 5
    Seat 6

There's plenty of room to do that and still see all cards at all times without any overlap or interference and I use four lines of stats each

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Thanks dude, I did that and it looks perfect.
    My next problem however, is that it keeps displaying the hero stats in the same place! So I set it up sitting in seat 2, well I open up another table and sit in Seat 5.
    Hero stats are still in seat 2:confused::confused::confused:
    Anyone help me out?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

As above.
    anyway when viewing HH in the replayer to view a larger selection without doing them 1 at a time.
    i remember PT had this option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Tight Ted wrote: »
    Thanks dude, I did that and it looks perfect.
    My next problem however, is that it keeps displaying the hero stats in the same place! So I set it up sitting in seat 2, well I open up another table and sit in Seat 5.
    Hero stats are still in seat 2:confused::confused::confused:
    Anyone help me out?

Go to hud options/setup hero names and add your ipoker nickname as hero.

Open a table and put everyone's stats beside there seat, except hero's.

Put hero's stats up at the top or somewhere else that suits you as that's where hero's stats will always be, regardless of seat.

Close that table, open another and everyone's stat's should be in the right place except for the seat you where previously in (seat 2 in your example).

Fix seat 2 and you're done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Surely you don't want heros stats to always be in the same place but they should be in whatever seat your in on any given table? That's how mines set up, I couldn't find any specific place on the table I like and you can line them up so they don't cover your cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I just use mini view and have 3 down left side and 3 down right side. Works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Sorry to hijack the thread, but how do I get Hero's stats to show up on the table?

Also, how do I get my HUD to select the config I've picked rather than it defaulting to the default???

Slash/ED wrote: »
    Surely you don't want heros stats to always be in the same place but they should be in whatever seat your in on any given table?

No, I most surely don't want them to stay in the same place. I want my stats to move as I move seat. Unfortunately they seem to just stick to the same seat (the seat I was sitting in when I initially set them up).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

cooker3 wrote: »
    I just use mini view and have 3 down left side and 3 down right side. Works for me

Works perfectly fo r me too!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

To tweak any settings and optimize layouts goto http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/ imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kannon

i'm probably blind, but how do you buy more chips in i-poker miniview?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Top right of the screen - menu button, click that and there is an option to buy chips.

Well I figured it out. There was a box in Hudoptions>Player Preferences called "Fix my stats". When I unchecked this box the hero stats started moving with me.

See you all on ipoker, I intend to be playing 5/10 in 6 months.

Peace & Love.
    Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    As above.
    anyway when viewing HH in the replayer to view a larger selection without doing them 1 at a time.
    i remember PT had this option

using the ctrl button select multiple hands, right click select play selected hands.

Advertisement