Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest pint in Dublin??

Options
  • 28-02-2009 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Where can I find the cheapest pint??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

off'o

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Nappy

should have really mentioned cheapest pub pint...? Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

€3.50 Beamish/Leeson Lounge, D 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Fibbers in Parnell st,a godawful heavy metal dive bar but cheap drink,especially on thursdays wehen all pints are three euro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Moved from Longford

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

2.50 Foster in St Olafs GAA Club Sandyford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

€4 for the stuff they brew themselves in Messer McGuires, not the cheapest, but good for the location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

Karma on fishamble st, end of temple bar, 3 euro a drink, all day every day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Ah, here. Are they all decent pints ?

Don't wanna go to any of those joints searching for an elusive cheap pint and they dish up slop because its cheap!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭autograph

Come to Cork where the pints are cheaper. My friend who lives in Dublin is always giving out about the price of the pint in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭sagat

autograph wrote: »
    Come to Cork where the pints are cheaper. My friend who lives in Dublin is always giving out about the price of the pint in Dublin.

The pints may be cheaper but you'd have to drink twice as much in order to bear being in the same room as Cork people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

sorry guys, i just realized the dates, they were posted ages ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

GiftofGab wrote: »

they are 2005 prices though. the strand house at the five lamps does all pints for €3.50 on wednesday til 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

But the draft beer is crap in Fibbers....
    Degsy wrote: »
    Fibbers in Parnell st,a godawful heavy metal dive bar but cheap drink,especially on thursdays wehen all pints are three euro.

Another vote for Karma, great place and nice pint.
    JoeSchmoe wrote: »
    Karma on fishamble st, end of temple bar, 3 euro a drink, all day every day

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Ordered a pint in fitzsimons sunday nite, 6.20 i think they wanted i just left it on the bar and walked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The Submarine in crumlin has some sign outside claiming to have the cheapest pint in Dublin. Havent been in it though so is anyone able to back this up?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

This Karma had better do what it says on the tin. I'm off there now in a minute to check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

humberklog wrote: »
    This Karma had better do what it says on the tin. I'm off there now in a minute to check it out.

it does, its a lovely place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭stanley1

The Submarine in crumlin has some sign outside claiming to have the cheapest pint in Dublin. Havent been in it though so is anyone able to back this up?

€3.30 up to 6pm, good pint too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Very good pint in the sub, been a couple times.

Shall have to check this Karma place out, cause fibbers doesnt work on a thursday ;)

Karma's ok. The Guinness is 3.70 but all bottled beers and shorts are 3 snoots. I went for a Tiger, Jemmy and then a pint. Nice pint. And still had 30p in my pocket and a warm belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

I was there until closing on Firday night last and ALL pints were €3.50 and pints of Guinness only €3!
    They're special prices til after paddy's day I'm told.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Anyone else know where to find cheap drink in Dublin. Nearly certain the Playwright in Blackrock are doing all drinks €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

Second Messers Maguires. Their craft beer at 4 euro a pint just off O'Connell street bridge is a great deal The bock just won an award.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Sin E - Pints of Guinness €3 all day Sunday and Monday

Sin E - Pints of Guinness €3 all day Sunday and Monday

Are you sure that offer's still going?
    I ask as the last time I was there (few weeks ago, week day early afternoon) I was chewing the cud with the owner and he was thinking of tinkering with that offer. He grumbled and moaned as only a landlord can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

oppiuy wrote: »
    Ordered a pint in fitzsimons sunday nite, 6.20 i think they wanted i just left it on the bar and walked

Fair play to you, what a s*** hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Woger wrote: »
    Fair play to you, what a s*** hole.

+1

Advertisement