Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest pint in Dublin??

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Yillan wrote: »
    Session on in Dublin tomorrow from 6pm. Can anyone suggest where I might find €3 pints? Is Karma still doing anything like that anymore?

Go o dicey rileys, packed from about 7 on and €2 for most drinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Yillan wrote: »
    Session on in Dublin tomorrow from 6pm. Can anyone suggest where I might find €3 pints? Is Karma still doing anything like that anymore?

€3 bottles and shots, €4.20 pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Anyone know if the cheap home brew in the gingerman includes cheap home brew stout? I'm working just down from it these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I'm not sure if it is all Eddie rockets but the one in Donnybrook is doing pints of heineken for 2.50.You would have to get a bite to eat with it though oh and captain americas 3 euro for pint or cocktail mon-wed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

GBX wrote: »
    Was in The Sublounge at Tara Street Dart Station last night. It used to be called O’Reillys.

All pints €3.40 :cool:

This is still the current price.

MacTurkals on Townsend St have 5 euro cocktails (they did when I was there last Thursday).

TGIs on Stephens Green also have 5 euro cocktails and pints for 4 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Anywhere good for cheapish pints on Saturday nights city center?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 The_Irish_Dave

O'Reillys or now called the Sub Lounge on Tara Street 3.20 for all draught beers including weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

autograph wrote: »
    Come to Cork where the pints are cheaper. My friend who lives in Dublin is always giving out about the price of the pint in Dublin.

Even cheap drink wont make us move to cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Boots90210

O'Reillys or now called the Sub Lounge on Tara Street 3.20 for all draught beers including weekends.

gone up to €3.60, still good, might head tonight, cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Boots90210 wrote: »

All pints are 2.50 in there thursday nites too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Boots90210

Degsy wrote: »
    All pints are 2.50 in there thursday nites too.

nice one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭bayern282

Boots90210 wrote: »

Don't think the quality of pint there is great tbh, went there once, only had the four or five and it felt like the ten or eleven the next day. Rather pay more for a few pints of Porterhouse Red.

Advertisement