Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a black caviar in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-02-2009 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello everybody,

Few days ago i tried to buy black caviar in Dublin and I couldn't find it anywhere. Do you guys have some advice? I saw orange caviar in eastern european shops, but its not my favorite.

Thanks everybody!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Dee77 wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

Few days ago i tried to buy black caviar in Dublin and I couldn't find it anywhere. Do you guys have some advice? I saw orange caviar in eastern european shops, but its not my favorite.

Thanks everybody!

Have you tried harvey nics, if they dont have it they can advise you where to get it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dee77

The one in Dundrum? I haven't.. You wouldn't know anything closer to the City Centre no?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

It's possible that Fallon and Byrne might have some, but I've not looked for it there so couldn't sat for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dee77

They don't :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Dee77 wrote: »
    The one in Dundrum? I haven't.. You wouldn't know anything closer to the City Centre no?
    Hi, i think the best thing you can do is to go into a fish mongors and ask them if they can give you a number of a supplier of seafood and contact them direct.There is a great one in baggot street, molloys i think is the name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 lazyg

Hi,

I got some black caviar in Wrights in Dublin airport so I would assume that you could get some in their shop in Howth also

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'd say the OP has probably found it by now. Don't bump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement