Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A walk round the stables C + C

• 28-02-2009 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

Spent an hour walking round an old stable this morning - loads of bits and bobs to take shots of...

3315717327_a7dd5cef83_o.jpg

3315842495_bb9c9fa0e6_o.jpg

3316669240_d633165a70_o.jpg

3316575916_59cfbe9785_o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

1 & 4 for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Number 3 for me, looks like a great place to have a ramble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

placement on #3?

Nice shots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

#1 and #4 stand out - great shots.

I probably would have focused on the other tap - though that's just me!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

Thanks for the input folks. I think number 1 is the only one worthy of printing, myself...
    I probably would have focused on the other tap - though that's just me!!

A the time I was trying to draw attention to the "cold" on the tap so that's what I was going after...
    looks like a great place to have a ramble

It's a great spot alright - I'll be back more often cos my father bought a pony about two hours after checking this place out! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

I agree. #1 is a cracker. I really like those kind of shots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

The first one is very good... Do you have any more from the set?

Dave OS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Prevailing opinion seems to be #1 but I prefer #3 - the idea might be a little "obvious" if you get me, but I still really like the shot.

#2 on the other hand is my least favourite. Not sure what it is, maybe it would have been better with focus on the other tap as someone mentioned above....

Good stuff on the whole though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

The first one is very good... Do you have any more from the set?

Thanks, I have a couple more alright - just got round to em...
    Prevailing opinion seems to be #1 but I prefer #3 - the idea might be a little "obvious" if you get me, but I still really like the shot.

Yep I know exactly what you mean - it is a little clichéd alright but it was jumping off the shelf at me! :)

3319239132_c0550f6341_o.jpg

3316707223_f73d41faf5_o.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Love your B&W conversions, really nice!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

Exellent photos!!! I really like them!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭pippatee

As individual shots, these are great ... but print 'em off together and display them as a panel and you have a wonderful set ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Great selection of shots!!!

Advertisement