Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Deposit Method

Options
  • 28-02-2009 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

Simple question really,

I'm planning on playing a few different sites and clearing a few bonus's.

So whats the most efficient way on depositing and hopefully withdrawing funds.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Set up a seperate bank account with your total bankroll in it. Deposit to various sites using a debit card from that account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Not all sites allow deposits and more so withdrawls by laser, though. Set up a moneybookers or a neteller account, I've only used moneybookers so can't say which is better but moneybookers has always worked perfectly for me in terms of depositing and withdrawing anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

Slash/ED wrote: »
    Not all sites allow deposits and more so withdrawls by laser, though. Set up a moneybookers or a neteller account, I've only used moneybookers so can't say which is better but moneybookers has always worked perfectly for me in terms of depositing and withdrawing anywhere

Can you get a credit card with moneybookers, prepaid card, atm card ect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Can you get a credit card with moneybookers, prepaid card, atm card ect?

Don't know about prepaid card but afaik you can deposit and withdraw money from moneybookers with a credit card yeah, deposit with a laser card (any ATM card now should be a laser) but not withdraw, to withdraw you'll have to give them your bank account details which takes a couple of days to set up but once it is set up it's literally just a matter of clicking on the option and pressing withdraw

Withdrawing that way takes a couple of days, depositing with laser which is how I do it is instantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

Slash/ED wrote: »
    Don't know about prepaid card but afaik you can deposit and withdraw money from moneybookers with a credit card yeah, deposit with a laser card (any ATM card now should be a laser) but not withdraw, to withdraw you'll have to give them your bank account details which takes a couple of days to set up but once it is set up it's literally just a matter of clicking on the option and pressing withdraw

Withdrawing that way takes a couple of days, depositing with laser which is how I do it is instantly.

Ok thanks, i opened an account with neteller and they have a prepaid card which you can use in atm and so on, but they take forever to contact you via phone call, to verify that its you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Not all sites allow deposits and more so withdrawls by laser, though.
    Maestro has worked ok for me so far. Playing on iPoker and Stars. Not sure about others.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

If you plan on playing multiple sites neteller or Moneybookers is only option.
    They can be awkward to set-up initially but once you get through that life is relatively easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭(CH3)2CHOH

ok Neteller looks good.

Thanks

Advertisement