Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recieved warning on PI

Options
  • 28-02-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭

I ve recieved a warning on PI on a thread on oral sex for bringing the thread off topic. I think the mod was over zealous as it was my reaction to 2 previous posts which concerned female hygene. The mod suggested i go to the helpdesk.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This was the comment you got the warning for:
    CDfm wrote:
    UGH -some of us have just had lunch.

Any amorous intentions have been totally wiped from my mind just now.

Totally out of order. Completely against the forum Charter.
    You haven't a leg to stand on.
    You got away light. If I had seen that comment before Silverfish, I would have banned you for a week.
    The warning stands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

It doesnt bother me but i think it was unfair.

Its not as if my post was tongue in cheek or in bad taste.

It was a gentle comment that the comments on female vaginal hygene and fishy stuff were likely to put the OP off oral sex. While I wasnt that direct or crude that was what it refered to. I cant see why that was off topic.

I did think the other posts a bit off colour and commented on it . They were hardly conducive to the OP having another go.

Advertisement