Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] Dwarf Hamsters

Options
  • 28-02-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

Following the recent departure of Humpty (possibly the grumpiest hamster I've ever owned), I am now on the lookout for new dwarf hamsters. I'd prefer to obtain from a fellow boardsie than a pet shop, so if anyone has some dwarvf hamsters, please let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Do they have to be dwarf hamsters? My friend has hamsters, small things. I'm not sure what variety but I'll find out. The lady hammie had two litters (didn't realise the darned things could get pregnant in the 4 hours after birth) so I think my friend will be wanting homes. I'll get back with info as soon as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks for the offer star-pants, but I am really only interested in dwarf hamsters (Cambell's or Robos preferably).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just asked her - they're Robo ones - I can pm you her number if you like? There's no charge and she's situated in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

star-pants wrote: »
    Just asked her - they're Robo ones - I can pm you her number if you like? There's no charge and she's situated in Tallaght

That's great news. Thanks for the info!

Advertisement