Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does GAME still repair discs?

Options
  • 28-02-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey Guys,

Looking to get a few discs in my collection repaired professionally, household methods didn't work. Does GAME beside the sony center still repair disks? (I saw a sign up around 6 months ago)

If not, does anybody know anywhere else that does professional DVD/CD repair or resurfacing?

Thanks,
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Havok1610 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Looking to get a few discs in my collection repaired professionally, household methods didn't work. Does GAME beside the sony center still repair disks? (I saw a sign up around 6 months ago)

If not, does anybody know anywhere else that does professional DVD/CD repair or resurfacing?

Thanks,
    Chris

Didn't JML do some products like that? You might find it round town in places that do JML stuff like Heatons (if there is one)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

The sign for disc repair was right in front of me when I walked in the door of game on Monday or Tuesday last.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Havok1610

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Didn't JML do some products like that? You might find it round town in places that do JML stuff like Heatons (if there is one)

Yeah Disc Clinic, look up some reviews on Youtube lol.

It scratches disks more...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Havok1610

The sign for disc repair was right in front of me when I walked in the door of game on Monday or Tuesday last.

Thanks! Didn't notice it there yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

They also repair disks upstairs in Smyths beside the Omniplex

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

GAME Still do repairs,was in there Wednesday last.

€9 for 3 discs.(DVD,PS3.....)

Advertisement