Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Orals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

ahh german if i pick up schulerausttausch or zu zweits lernen ill walk out!cmon god be nice!....irish sud be ok!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Heggy wrote: »
    My 5th year French teacher told us a lot of dirty French stuff. I must root out the old vocabulary copy and have a look.

Like what??:D few examples plz, mite use em myself (probably not tho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 noddyod

duz anyone no when the real orals for french and irish are in co leitrim????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

For me, Irish (OL) shouldn't be too bad really. Got 83% in my mock oral and i didn't really kill myself for that at all. You have no excuse if you don't do well in the sliocht IMO. Like, you pick 5 to study and practice and you know that one of them is going to come up. So if you don't practice that it's your own fault really.

Have my german mock oral this friday and im really nervous about that! I have my Role Plays and pic sequences fairly well covered, except for the questions they can ask after the role plays, like "What happens next?" and all those! I dunno, hopefully it should be ok. If i can get a C in the mock oral, i'd be happy. Aiming for a B in the real thing though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Sis mon bis :cool:

Can I get banned for saying that? It's probably not even spelt correctly! :pac:

Got 90 something in my mock french oral. It really does fly by.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

Duffman'05 wrote: »
    Start date is the 23rd of March:eek::eek:
    Uh oh. I knew they were soon but didn't realise how soon.
    I don't know any of the Spanish role plays! Irish should be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

K4t wrote: »
    Sis mon bis :cool:

Can I get banned for saying that? It's probably not even spelt correctly! :pac:

Got 90 something in my mock french oral. It really does fly by.

That means suck my dick ri... remember a french student told us all those kinda things

Advertisement