Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eflow issue

Options
  • 28-02-2009 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I passed M50 one night and my fault I completely forgot to pay it within 48 hours. As soon as I remembered I paid through online on last Monday night with €3 and I remembered there was a problem on the 1st time I made the payment then I logged back in to pay again and went through OK. Thursday I received a penalty letter with €3 and total made up €6, when I logged in to the account and tried to cleared the balance however wouldn't let me just pay the €3. so Last Friday afternoon, before I rang eflow I logged on to my credit card account and found out 2*€3 was taken by eflow and also made up €6, so I rang eflow straight away and the girl told me they have only received €3 and ask me to fax the credit card statement, so I did. The problem is the letter said I have to pay within 14 days, otherwise I will have to pay more penalty. I don't know how long will take them to clear my account and the car is registered under my husband's name and I know it's only €3 but I just don't want to pay extra and I will keep ringing them to get it clear, I should just wait for the letter and paid in once!

Anyone has any issue with eflow before, and do you know if their customer care services are good?

Comments

Advertisement