Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Photography Exploration...

• 01-03-2009 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭

Sometime last year, we looked at the possibility of venturing out of the country and if I remember rightly, subsequent to a poll, the location of choice was Prague. I think kjt was there recently, or is planning to go soon?

Anyway, I'm interested in resurrecting this idea again but will need to start looking at possible dates. To my knowledge, Charleville Castle will probably turn up during the summer so although it's an eternity away, I was wondering how September might grab people for a trip to Prague? Three day weekend maybe, depending on flight schedules?

If the voice of the forum has changed, somewhat, I'll take suggestions, put a poll in place and see how that shapes up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭RoryW

suggest consideration be given to timing the dates to match a Ryanair or Aer Lingus flight seat sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

September is usually good for Aer Lingus on that front. Ryanair appear to have sales 11 months of the year. That definitely knocks out July.

I'll watch the price of oil though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Last weekend in September would suit.

I'll have a look at flight time tables at some stage tomorrow for Prague and see if they suit.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

No not September I'll be busy all month as I'm getting married,

• Advertisement

Okay.

would you come if I pushed it back to October?

and

woo hooo hoooo....Congratulations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 janek81

Hi, if I can have my word,
    it's definitely very good idea to go to Prague during september or october. It's not so many tourist there (during the summer it's really crowdy), it's not so hot and the weather should be still very nice.

PS.: I'm not directly from Prague, but if I can help you anyhow, just let me know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

September would be better weatherwise, however there could be already some falling leaves in October. I am interested, but I cannot plan more than two weeks in advance now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Panhour

I'd love to go to Prague, late September or early October would suit me best.

Advertisement