Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restore psp battery

Options
  • 01-03-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

hi,
    i think I've inadvertently made my normal battery into a Pandora battery by accident !! :eek:
    i was messing around trying to downgrade when i did it, now when i boot my psp with original battery its asking do i want to install 3.80 m33 or standard 3.80,
    i already have a Pandora i bought before, so how can i restore my original battery to its factory condition so i can boot up normally, if i can thanks

i have no backup of original as Ive formatted the stick since....doh:pac:

psp 1000

EDIT i took out the battery and tried to boot with just the AC I'm still getting 3.80 cfw/standard options, so maybe its not the battery after all, so please advise,
    have i bricked it ?
    i did try and boot with pandora, it goes through the "flashing" pages, but when i restart after it, i get same screen again
    Tachyon = 0x00300000, Baryon=0x00040600
    pommel = 0x00000104, Syscon DK =0x3FFF
    Nand size = 33554432
    Model   : PSP standard (TA-81)

Press X to install 3.80 M33
    Press O to install original 3.80
    Press [] to dump nand
    Preaa L+R_start+home to restore nand dump phisically (dangerous)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

never mind sorted, got it into recovery mode and was able access the memo card from there, stuck in new boot files and it worked straight away !
    happy days again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

hi guys sorry back again

yes i do need to restore my sony battery after all,

so any easy guides around

thanks

Advertisement