Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No more alcohol

• 01-03-2009 4:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

I've no alcohol left, no drugs and only the 4 local terrestrials. I'm not feeling sleepy either. What to do? :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Start a conversation with one of the terrestrials. People don't talk enough.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

cook food i just did ,,ate stuff id never eat sober ,,now for bed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭oleras

ScumLord wrote: »
    I've no alcohol left, no drugs and only the 4 local terrestrials. I'm not feeling sleepy either. What to do? :(

make a new sig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I am working on a smaller sig, I'm just slow. ;)
    cuppa wrote: »
    cook food i just did ,,ate stuff id never eat sober ,,now for bed
    I have a tin of sweetcorn, kidney bean. Lidl chocolate bar, flackers honey and peanut cereal, black pud and rashers.

Suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

I have a tin of sweetcorn, kidney bean. Lidl chocolate bar, flackers honey and peanut cereal, black pud and rashers.

Suggestions?

make as many sexual/inuendo jokes as you can using the words black pudding :pac:

• Advertisement

So I can eat my words?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

if thats what makes you randy dandy thats fine with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

wtf play some computer games easiest answer ever orrrrrrrrrrrr build a fort out of funriture and betsheets orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr build a mini golfcourse out of dvd cases. if u have no ball use some kind of fruit. banana is not reccomended if u have no club use a floor brush. Lol @ floorbrush. like as if ud say im lookin for a roofbrush. hard to know tho. dustpan and brush tho. too many brushes imo

wtf play some computer games easiest answer ever orrrrrrrrrrrr build a fort out of funriture and betsheets orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr build a mini golfcourse out of dvd cases. if u have no ball use some kind of fruit. banana is not reccomended if u have no club use a floor brush. Lol @ floorbrush. like as if ud say im lookin for a roofbrush. hard to know tho. dustpan and brush tho. too many brushes imo
    I don't have any damned bananas. I've already listed all the edible food in my apartment. I'm thinking chocolate black pud but that's becoming less and less appealing as the drink wears off and the hangover sets in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Masturbate, repeat until sleepy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

I don't have any damned bananas. I've already listed all the edible food in my apartment. I'm thinking chocolate black pud but that's becoming less and less appealing as the drink wears off and the hangover sets in.
    dont eat u tardo fish just play games with household items. u epic fail at being drunk. black pudding lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Get help....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Hmm, no drugs or alcohol left? Call yourself Scumlord? I presumed that's what the name meant.

Hmm, no drugs or alcohol left? Call yourself Scumlord? I presumed that's what the name meant.

^
    ^
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    :confused:
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

That was naughty. Say yore sorry.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Seek abuse from fellow boardsies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Suggestions?

what cereal is this and where can i get it?

Love peanuts.. mmmmmmm! Think i need to go buy some peanuts

Advertisement