Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last issue of Target Sports

Options
  • 01-03-2009 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I regret to read in the editorial on the march issue of Target sports that is to be the last issue of the magazine. I have found it to be a great magazine and will be sorry to see it go . the reason is the good old R word which strikes again , some articles will still appear in its sister mag sporting rifle and they are looking into an online version too .Just thought I would pass it on . Zed:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

:( pity it was a decent read every month. The "R" word is really affecting everything at this stage :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yeah, it really got me down reading that :( It leaves us without any decent target shooting magazine really. About the only upside I can think of is that it was able to keep going until the credit crunch hit, so the market can sustain it during normal times; so in a few years it might well be back. Their editor spent over a decade editing so you'd imagine he wouldn't just let it go forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Had a subscription myself. Blaze publishing are offering to change my subscription to Sporting Rifle now, which suits me, because I usually buy it anyway if I get a chance, but Target Sports was a good read, so it'll be missed.

Advertisement