Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tyre Kickers

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Sids Not wrote: »
    ..but doesnt guarantee your spelling..........:D..sorry could'nt resist.

meh, my hands are fcuked more then a.i.b :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

...WAYYY TOO MUCH INFO THERE.....:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭johnf2020

S.I.R wrote: »
    doesnt make a differance to me, im completely honest about what work needs to be done ( if any ) and make all information available so a tyre kicker is a rare site.. either way i find solice in the fact that the cars garrenetted to sell.

If you look back at the 21 Turbo ad that I placed,I pointed out all the faults that the car had, and the people that came to look at it agreed that it was better than described.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

I was (still) selling a 97 micra with a genuine 37k miles...drove to a guy as he didnt have a car....he tutted and sighed for a while ..so i asked him was there a problem....he said that the car was too clean and the milage couldnt be genuine...i really wanted to abuse him i tell ya...:mad:...didnt bother with him..just drove away..w:pac::pac::ker..wouldnt mind but i HAD spent the day washing and polishing the thing......:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

meh, my hands are fcuked more then a.i.b :rolleyes:

This takes the cake. Or the biscuit.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭2cv

Sids Not wrote: »
    drove to a guy as he didnt have a car....

I've done the ONCE... Had a Volvo 850 for sale. Guy was living about an hour from my place. He didn't have a car so i arranged for a friend to follow me out to his house.

Can tell ya, will NEVER do that again.
    :D

johnf2020 wrote: »
    If you look back at the 21 Turbo ad that I placed,I pointed out all the faults that the car had, and the people that came to look at it agreed that it was better than described.:rolleyes:

its french, theirs also another fault to be found ;) besides i for one have noticed many faults with cars of mine, mates and family that they dont class as faults but when it comes to sell they never point it out till its found by the prospective buyer and complain when they say for example " ahh the cars perfect Apart from the radio...

me: did you mention it from the begining... ??

them: no... didnt think id have to... fcuking tyre kickers.

im sorry but its just a generalisation.

maybe because its their car and their used to it and become... " intune " with its issues and live with them...its beyond me...

but yeah " time spent wishing is time wasted... "
    Gil_Dub Quote:
    Originally Posted by S.I.R
    meh, my hands are fcuked more then a.i.b

This takes the cake. Or the biscuit.....

yes, even my baby fingers are gammy at this stage

can't play my deathmetal on guitar no morezzz *sadface*

I was (still) selling a 97 micra with a genuine 37k miles...drove to a guy as he didnt have a car....he tutted and sighed for a while ..so i asked him was there a problem....he said that the car was too clean and the milage couldnt be genuine...i really wanted to abuse him i tell ya......didnt bother with him..just drove away..w:ker..wouldnt mind but i HAD spent the day washing and polishing the thing......

better to have less then more i says.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

can't play my deathmetal on guitar no morezzz *sadface*
    Ah now..its not that hard....

You just have to practice and you get faster and faster each day....

Ah now..its not that hard....

You just have to practice and you get faster and faster each day....

ok, let me cut his hands up a bit then we'll see how well he plays ! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement