Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Former Chairman and long time member of the Banner MCC RIP.

• 01-03-2009 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Mike Mc Inirney was a dedicated lifelong member of the Banner MCC and was chairman for 3 years

He came off his TL 1000S just outside Ennis on Saturday afternoon and did not make it, may he rest in peace.

Arrangements on the Banner MCC Website. A guard of honour will be expected.

http://www.bannermcc.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Mike Mc Inirney was a dedicated lifelong member of the Banner MCC and was chairman for 3 years

He came off his TL 1000S just outside Ennis on Saturday afternoon and did not make it, may he rest in peace.

Arrangements on the Banner MCC Website. A guard of honour will be expected.

http://www.bannermcc.ie/

Banner have asked for as many bikes as possible to give Mike the send off he rightly deserves.

Mike was a close friend and he is gona be greatly missed.

Mike please don't go quietly, i want to look at the skies and know ur out there somewhere tearing it up, ride the clouds like you own them mate, gona miss u always xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Lilliput69 wrote: »
    Banner have asked for as many bikes as possible to give Mike the send off he rightly deserves.

Mike was a close friend and he is gona be greatly missed.

Mike please don't go quietly, i want to look at the skies and know ur out there somewhere tearing it up, ride the clouds like you own them mate, gona miss u always xxxx
    No doubt there will be burnouts outside the Church, Mike deserves the best send off.

Details:

Banner MCC will be departing from Mickey Kerins Ennis on Tuesday. @ 6pm. sharp for cavilcade to Feacle for removals and guard of honour.

Again bikers will leave Mickey Kerins @ 10am Wednesday morning for church & burriel.

Bikers are welcome at the request of immediate family and the more the better. .

*BUMP*

Please calling all Bikers, if you are available to give Mike the send off he deserves pls do, he is going to be really missed, lets make his last ride out one that people remember as they remember his smile and his laughter

Meet @ 6pm Mickeys in Ennis tonight (tuesday 3rd)

Again

Meet @ 10am Mickeys in Ennos Wednesday morning

QUESTION:
    What do you call 100 bikes doing 15 miles an hr in a blizzard in the wilds of Co Clare on a dark freezing cold night?????

ANSWER:
    Dedicated
    True bikers that gave Mike the send off he deserved as he laughed down at us looking lost in a blizzard out of no where, not being able to see anything and each pilot trusting there bike to get them to the church.

Mike you got the send off you deserved, pls feel free to ride pillion with me but remember its my bike so no taking control LMAO

I am not gona say RIP cause i want you to kick up a storm xxx

Advertisement