Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert English notes and free consultation for 5-15 euro from allhonours.ie

Options
  • 01-03-2009 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Heyho,

am not spamming (or mean to), this is just a really good deal so thought I'd let everyone know about it. Allhonours.ie has a series of notes for Leaving Cert English, called 'Free LC English Notes' and the author of them is doing an offer to sell his full set of notes for Leaving Cert English until next Sunday (8th march) and give free consultation for LC English to anyone who buys them until when they finish the exam for between 5 and 15 euro depending on numbers (the author has said 15 euro if the maximum they will be, but they could be as low as 5 euro). Check it out here http://www.allhonours.ie/node/6357. Just so I'm not spamming etc; if you're not interested you can just use his notes on the site (they're free!).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

what? free consultation for 5-15 euro? that not free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 shockhorror27

He said it means you buy the notes and then you can ask him for help as much / as often as you want for free from them on?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

hmm i suppose...it looks like a good deal and i put my name down! but it not strictly free:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I realise you have good intentions and all, but this is still basically advertising...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement