Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EI fast pass

Options
  • 01-03-2009 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Can you use the EI fast pass terminals to check in for a return flight the next day after the outward flight to the UK? I will be checking in for the outward flight within the 30 hour limit for the return.

Can it be done?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Can you use the EI fast pass terminals to check in for a return flight the next day after the outward flight to the UK? I will be checking in for the outward flight within the 30 hour limit for the return.

Can it be done?

Am not sure. I only spot people who are going over int he morning and returning that evening. Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It is not possible I have just found that out.

You can check in online by all means as you are within 30 hours of the return but finding a printer is the problem. I ended up having to check in manually for the return flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Jez I was looking forward to a video of an Aer Lingus fast fly-by video when I saw the subject of this thread...:pac::pac::pac:

ah maybe some day ...

Advertisement