Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy Snow risk Tuesday evening and night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

stopped for about five minutes and is back down again

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Snowing here :D:D

Nothing here in East Donegal.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

nothing here in longford. didnt expect any either

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

n623843383_2206680_339899.jpg

n623843383_2206681_6726073.jpg

n623843383_2206682_6294834.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭kerry1960

Take a look NW , nice train of wintry showers , and they have connought / w munster written all over em :)

08c37119.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Spoke too soon, nice covering in the last 15 minutes.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

Snowing in Tipp Town

04032009125.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

ukprec.png
    start calling in the snow ploughs for the south west.looks fairly good to happen,wish i was there

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

do ya think we will get any in wexford could do with a snow day off

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

redsunset wrote: »
    ukprec.png
    start calling in the snow ploughs for the south west.looks fairly good to happen,wish i was there

:eek:

I have to stay up now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

joes girls wrote: »
    do ya think we will get any in wexford could do with a snow day off

Its a pity it rained this morning because if the snow this afternoon had fallen on dry ground i wouldn't have gotten out for a month. Doesnt look as if we will get anymore tonight though. -2c its showing with me (Bunclody) -4c across the mountain where the snow did stick.

ah really we got none in town

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Just all ice here in donegal ,havent had a snow shower since earlier in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,851 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Pangea wrote: »
    Just all ice here in donegal ,havent had a snow shower since earlier in the evening.

same here:(

just checked the radar and theres a fair clump of precip racing toward south west and will eventually hit cork city by the looks of it.only concern is that your losing the -5 upper temps but still could be cold enough for a very good pasting of flakes

Been watching that , temp rising atm 1.5c / dp 0c , wind picking up , wnw 21mph .

Edit : 2.15 am heavy snow shower atm , 1.3c /dp 0.6c

I have not used the word blizzard since the 80s , but im using it now , a whiteout here atm :eek:

kerry1960 wrote: »
    I have not used the word blizzard since the 80s , but im using it now , a whiteout here atm :eek:

glad to hear it.now if ya wouldn't mind thrown a bit over this way.share:)

some my way to please

latest_radar.gif
    your buried under that lot i guess,lucky you

• Advertisement

dew points on m3 buoy now 2.3c.thats 30 miles off cork coast

A 15 min snowfest lol :rolleyes: , dropped about an inch + , just normal steady snow atm :D,0.4c . dp 1c

kerry1960 wrote: »
    A 15 min snowfest lol :rolleyes: , dropped about an inch + , just normal steady snow atm :D,0.4c . dp 1c

ah excellent,would have loved to be dancing in it.good strong precip edging in.one might just make me by the morn.

3hr-rain.gif

is the whole north pole headin your way or what? :D

He he , coming to a good home ....... untill the sun rises :eek: .

just ventured out for 1 piccy as it got going .

img0678f.jpg
    w640.png

wow!!!!! i just love that:eek:.there of good size too.your in for a mighty pasting all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,851 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

every time it looks like it might snow here the clouds breaks up. i bet i'll get loads of showers during the day tomorrow which will all fall as rain or sleet:mad:

uhylMRQAM3NZ1
    iceland feeds the west!! crab claw from portugal all way up to scotland,cool:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Its So Easy

redsunset wrote: »
    just checked the radar and theres a fair clump of precip racing toward south west and will eventually hit cork city by the looks of it.only concern is that your losing the -5 upper temps but still could be cold enough for a very good pasting of flakes

well it snowed already in cork city at about nine. I take it by what you said a few hours ago that more is on the way ?

• Advertisement

well it snowed already in cork city at about nine. I take it by what you said a few hours ago that more is on the way ?

yes there will be,but earlier few were losing strenght just before reaching you,kerry took all your snow

Advertisement