Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Want to give me Maths Notes?

Options
  • 01-03-2009 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Im doing higher level maths and I was wondering if anyone could give me a copy of their notes, our teacher does not give us any at all and I kinda need them:o If anyone could help it would be much appeciated!!!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Do maths teachers typically give out notes?

None of the HL teachers seem to.

OP buy a revision book, or get a grind or something if you cant get anything on here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

You make your own notes, I never get notes off teachers, we used from one teacher for junior cert and that was it

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Heggy

Notes we get are basically the formulae and a few different examples to what what is in our books, everything you need is usually found in your textbook.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Do you have a textbook? It's full of notes. Someone handing you notes defeats the purpose, somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mick_Grif

its ok it does not matter I though that our school was the only that didnt get notes :rolleyes: but its alrite I'll take them from the book

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Id give ya notes if i had them, was never bothered with writing them up at all at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

If you badly need help for maths you should consider getting a grind if it is possible. Hoping to not attract another infamous debate but the institute maths crash course give brilliant and understanding notes. I didn't do it but one of my friends did it and I have used his notes to understand stuff. one of the notes has a load of questions, similar to typical LC type qs, it gives you the answers and how to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mick_Grif

djcervi wrote: »
    If you badly need help for maths you should consider getting a grind if it is possible. Hoping to not attract another infamous debate but the institute maths crash course give brilliant and understanding notes. I didn't do it but one of my friends did it and I have used his notes to understand stuff. one of the notes has a load of questions, similar to typical LC type qs, it gives you the answers and how to get them.

Yea Im thinking about getting grinds (well not really thinking i need them:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Revise wise books are good, theyre about 7.99 and give solutions to some L.C Q's.

Advertisement