Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Bar! Remember them??

• 01-03-2009 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Anyone remember these Nestle bars??

It had a sort of bird's nest chocolate outer with a creamy mousse center similar to the inside of a Walnut Whip.

Would love one.. off chocolate for lent so I'm dreaming about all sorts of chocolate lol!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Oh they were well tasty alright.

http://www.bebo.com/secretbar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Was talking about these yesterday. They were goood:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I think the whole "Secret Revival Movement" is bigger than the Secret bar itself ever was :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Nice but nothing in them, just like wispa, aero, malteasers etc. You know when you are paying over the odds when they do not display the grams clearly on packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Anyone remember these Nestle bars??

It had a sort of bird's nest chocolate outer with a creamy mousse center similar to the inside of a Walnut Whip.

Would love one.. off chocolate for lent so I'm dreaming about all sorts of chocolate lol!

Where can you get these i am dying for one and no one seems to remember them?????:rolleyes: Cravings now...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Siobhers

Thank You!!! ive been trying for years to remember what bar that was!! i just remember when i was like 3 that my brother wouldnt give me any of his....i still dislike him because of it! :D
    excellent i can now prove i wasnt making the bar up!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭alexiadexia

Ok so how do we get it back?
    Not into Bebo..

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭SnoozySuzie

Oh I use to love these? They had a bit of cardboard wrapped around them too just to be extra fancy :) Remember buying them out of the £1 I would get on a Saturday night for goodies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

They brought back Wispa so they should DEFINETLY bring these back..ooo yes i remember the little white cardboard that came with them..probably to stop that fine chocolate on the outside from getting crushed, damn it i really want one now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Shusshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

I ALWAYS bring these ones up whenever anyone talks about the old sweeties...... nobody really ever knows what i'm on about!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

they were nice but i could never afford them! They were well posh. My 50 p barely stretched that far :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I loved those! I was eating about 3 a day when they were out. There was an ad with a woman on a train.... 'can you trust anyone to keep a secret' - or words to that effect.

Advertisement